Using HubSpot connector inside Meta API
This article will guide you how to use HubSpot APIs inside Meta API with our public account or your own HubSpot's application.
Use HubSpot APIs inside your automation (Spell) with one click auth
- First, add a new connector using Lumo (our low-code interface) or the classical code editor
- Search for HubSpot and select the API you want to use
- Select the endpoint you want to use
- Validate your choice
- Click on One click Auth with Meta API to connect in one click
- Follow the authentication process inside the HubSpot popup
- Congratulations! Your account is now linked on Meta API and you can select your profile inside the list on the connector's detail panel
Configure your own HubSpot's application
You may not want to use the Meta API account and use your own HubSpot's application.
To know how to create your own HubSpot's application, you can follow this guide on HubSpot documentation : HubSpot Developers
Then, follow all the previous step to the step #4
Select the Configure Authentication button
Fill all the OAuth form with values from your HubSpot's application and click on Authorize a new profile to authenticate your own account
Congratulations! You have now linked your own app and profile on Meta API.